Photographer / Videographer
Brand It Marketing Communications is an established and growing marketing firm in Northwest Ohio. We are seeking an experienced Photographer / Videographer to work on a part-time basis. This opportunity has the potential to grow to full time.
As the lead Photographer/Videographer for Brand It Marketing, you will be responsible for capturing images and creating videos that tell a story or document an event for our widespread client base. This role is for someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment shooting + editing content to accurately reflect the brand for a wide variety of clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as Brand It Marketing’s primary Photographer and/or Videographer for our client base. This includes traveling with key team members to client locations and producing visual content creation for both digital and print media.
- Capture high quality photo and video content – both candid and staged. This includes being the lead on all photo/video projects from start to finish.
- Curate and maintain a strong gallery of high-quality images and video content which will be used to reflect the clients’ brand in both digital and print mediums.
- Shoot + edit video and audio to produce captivating videos that tell our clients’ stories. This includes using various media including graphics, animations, copy, music and voice overs to create professional grade content.
- Coordinate all activities and materials supporting each photographic and video shoot project, including working with detailed content briefs and storyboards.
- Oversee inventory and maintenance of photo, video and editing equipment.
- Maintain personal knowledge and skill level of current and future video trends and technologies.
- Work with digital marketing team to strategize photo and video concepts
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- 2+ years’ photo and/or video experience + online portfolio of work.
- Excellent knowledge of photography/videography within the digital and print domains.
- Photography and videography production + editing, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Lightroom).
- Display passion for both photographic and video content, as well as excellent technical and photographic skills.
- Have the desire to learn new skills and generate ideas for producing great visuals for clients.
- Must have good communication and people skills.
- Ability to multi-task and high attention to detail.
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to take the lead on projects and work well in both an individual and team setting.
- Have a positive, creative, fun energy that matches that of our team and clients.
- Desire to grow within the brand and see this as a long-term position.
Job Type: Employee, 10-20 hours