Brand It Marketing Communications is an established and growing marketing firm in Northwest Ohio. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to work on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate for this position would be highly organized, able to manage a wide variety of tasks and see them through to completion and responsible for working directly with clients and managing the overall health of each project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships – attending onsite meetings with clients, sending progress updates and handling all forms of client communication.
- Manage overall health of each client project – includes developing marketing strategies, utilizing internal project management software, assigning tasks and responsibilities, monitoring the work of your team and ensuring projects are meeting the clients’ deadlines.
- Work with team (graphic design, social media and copywriters) to create a strategic marketing strategy and map out the tasks needed to implement the strategy.
- Monitor and track time spent on each project and ensure that team is staying in-budget and delivering results on-time.
- Collaborate with team members to creative compelling marketing content and strategies – both print and digital.
- Streamlining communication between internal team members.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of clients, their products/services, and competitors to implement effective marketing campaigns and recommendations.
- Determine appropriate budgets for each project and work with team to develop proposals and quotes relevant to client needs.
- Managing marketing projects from beginning to end.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Solid project management, prioritization and decision-making skills and the desire to see tasks through to completion.
- Strong understanding of digital and print marketing tactics and strategies.
- Self-starter attitude – ability to research, identify and implement new marketing strategies – as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggle and prioritize tasks, and track time spent on each project.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication – ability to interact with clients’ in a positive manner and continue to build and strengthen the client relationship.
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Management, or 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
Job Type: Employee, 40 hours per week