Social Media Intern
Brand It Marketing Communications is an established and growing marketing firm in Northwest Ohio. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to work on a full-time basis.
As a Social Media Intern, you will play an important role in our organization’s digital marketing team. We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with identifying, conceptualizing and executing social media campaigns to help boost engagement, educate and inform identified audiences about products, services and programs offered by various clients.
- Curate content and develop monthly content calendars to promote company brands on various social media platforms.
- Monitor various social media channels and support other marketing efforts.
- Engage with client’s customers online and respond to messages in a timely fashion.
- Optimize social media pages as necessary.
- Utilize 3rd party platforms to schedule social content.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing posts and assist in creating analytics performance posts.
- Work with graphic designers internally and provide directly on social graphics and other visuals needed to promote the brand online.
- Learn and become proficient in internal software systems.
- Other job duties as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- College student working towards an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tactics and strategies.
- Self-starter attitude – ability to research, identify and implement new marketing strategies – as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggle and prioritize tasks, and track time spent on each project.
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Hours Expected: 20-35 hours per week (may change depending on workload)