Brand It Marketing Communications is an established and growing marketing firm in Northwest Ohio. We are seeking an experienced Visual Designer to work 30 – 40 hours per week.
The ideal candidate for this position would be responsible for updating and maintaining the client’s brand integrity throughout multiple print and digital pieces, including website mockups, social media, apparel, brochures, business cards, video graphics, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
THE ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Must be able to work proficiently in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
(These three are a must. Experience in others, such as After Effects, is preferred, but not required.)
- Creatively enhance, evolve, and maintain company brands across all collateral, including brochures, advertisements, sales materials and digital communications.
- Work with Project Managers and Digital Marketing team to produce email campaigns, digital newsletters and social media graphics.
- Pre-flight and prepare files for print as well as communicate directly with print vendors.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current company workload.
- Maintain tight schedules and deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Meeting with clients, along with Project Manager, and taking their feedback/direction for edits on materials.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing or related discipline.
- 2+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
- Experience in both print and digital media.
- Extensive experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Capable of creating digital illustrations.
- Proficient skills in proofreading.
- Must provide strong conceptual and creative portfolio demonstrating expertise in design creation.
DESIRED SKILLS AND TRAITS INCLUDE:
- Detail and deadline oriented.
- Strong organization and project management skills – including a self-starter attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects, manage time.
- Capability to work in a team environment, meet and collaborate with a variety of team members.
- Great communicator with a positive can-do, will-do attitude.
Job Type: Employee, 30 – 40 hours per week