Brand It Marketing Communications is an established and growing marketing firm in Northwest Ohio. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to work on a full-time basis.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will need to have excellent communication and organization skills and stay up‐to‐date with the latest digital technologies and trends. In this position, you will need to be able to show good judgement, have the knowledge to make timely decisions and put forth a go-getter and quick-learner attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
THE ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other team members, such as photography, graphic and web design and project managers to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media account set up and design (e.g. Facebook headers, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up‐to‐date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships – attending onsite meetings with clients, sending progress updates and handling all forms of client communication.
- Work with team (graphic design, social media and copywriters) to create a strategic marketing strategy and map out the tasks needed to implement the strategy.
- Monitor and track time spent on each project and ensure that team is staying in-budget and delivering results on-time.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of clients, their products/services, and competitors to implement effective marketing campaigns and recommendations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong understanding of digital and print marketing tactics and strategies.
- Self-starter attitude – ability to research, identify and implement new marketing strategies – as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggle and prioritize tasks, and track time spent on each project.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication – ability to interact with clients’ in a positive manner and continue to build and strengthen the client relationship.
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Management, or 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
Job Type: Full-time