It’s hard to believe, but 2015 is coming to an end.
2016 is right around the corner. While 2015 has brought numerous beautiful family events like weddings and babies, it has also brought us some great business opportunities – a new office, speaking engagements, sales meetings. product launches. This is not only a time to pause and reflect on but also to plan ahead. As your marketing partner, we are providing you with a list of things to help make your transition into the new year a little easier. While we can’t plan your wedding for you, we can certainly help with your marketing needs.
End of the Year Checklist
- Change passwords for your email, social media and/or bank accounts.
Keep your accounts secured.
- Clear out your voice mail / email. Everyone loves that feeling of starting
fresh with no expectations or action items of unanswered emails.
- Check inventory of office supplies, stationery, etc.
- File and catch up on administrative tasks.
- Update your resume / bio.
- De-clutter your computer.
- Go through your address book and back-up your contacts.
- Conduct performance reviews and analyze wage increases and promotions.
- Tie up accounting loose ends.
- Send holiday greetings of appreciation to your customer base.
- Conduct a web site audit
- Do you have any new products / offerings?
- Is your business celebrating an anniversary?
- Is your staff page current? Has anyone been promoted or have they retired?
- Do you know what pages of your site are the most popular?
- Test your contact forms – are the forms directed to the appropriate staff?
- Assess your social media and marketing strategies.
- Set up business and personal goals for 2016.
We know this list may seem a little overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. Brand It Marketing Communications is available to assist you in preparing for the upcoming year.
Contact us today to see how we can set you up for success in 2016.